Ordering & customs
How to order
- Find your product(s) via our menu and add them to your cart.
- In the cart, accept our terms and press "Proceed to checkout".
- At checkout, fill in your information and press "Continue to Shipping".
- Select your prefered shipping method and press "Continue to Payment".
- Choose your payment method, and press "Review order".
- Here, you can check your information and press "Complete order".
- After payment you will be directed to the order confirmation page.
Please notice that our payment terminal ensures you a secure payment with encrypted SSL connection.
Customs duties & fees
Please notice that if your destination country is not within the EU or in the UK, you might have to pay local custom duties before you can have the package delivered.
It will be either FedEx or UPS who will charge customs and fees directly to you before you can have your package delivered. You can find more information about customs duties at your local authorities.
Only for UK customers:
Since we are registered in the UK, your order will arrive with local VAT and any import duties and fees prepaid in our checkout. The price you see in checkout - after you've chosen your shipping method - remains the total price you’ll pay.